Life can be a funny thing, a sad thing, and an angelic thing, but in the end Life goes on.
What a week, what a week and I am glad it is coming to a close.
Tuesday, I found out that one of my colleagues who was a very diligent worker is quitting without a 2 week notice and after she had just gotten a raise.
Wednesday, I called my parents to be silly and my mom hit me with some "Death in the family" news. My night went down hill after that news, so I just went to sleep after crying.
Thursday, morning I was driving to work and it was black ice out and the car in front of me flipped twice on the ice and the car ended upside down. So of course me being a doctor, I stopped to help get the passengers out. I was pissed that no one else stopped to help that had seen the car flip. Eventually, a guy stopped to help me. The lady had a broken wrist and her infant face was cut up from the glass. I am glad they were okay and walked away with minor injuries. I did have to break down at work and have a moment because I'm sensitive when it comes to kids. The people who drove by like nothing happened, I bet if it was them they would've wanted someone to stop to help them I'm quite sure. It's okay, I did what I was put on earth to do....Help People! Lastly, I got a text from a doctor that was ver appreciative and touching showing his gratitude for my patient care as well as helping his wife through a troubling situation.
I guess this was my week of Emotions. Normally I have a hard unbreakable exterior, but this week I was soft and easily to cry. I will say this, God calls angels home when he's ready for them to return, he will put you in situtations when you least expect it to be a blessing to others, & He also always have the Last Laugh. Life.....God's Reality Comedy Show.
No comments:
Post a Comment