OK I see that the thing to do these days is Race to the Alter. How many ladies and gents out there have broken up with a significant other, then find out they have moved on to a new boy/girlfriend, only to find out like a 6 months or a year later that he/she has proposed/married the new guy or girl?
This happened to me 3 times. to where I would end up asking "Why Not Me?" "What does she have that I dont?" "Why he didnt want to spend happily ever after with me?"
Well I stopped asking those questions. I came to realize that those relationships ended for a reason, maybe we both were a hinderance to each others blessings. It took a loong time for me to embrace the saying "God remove things and people from your life so something or someone greater can enter."
Now some of you all may be thinking: "Well things and people have been removed but still no progress, no turning a house into a home, no weight on that left hand, no poofy white dress, etc" Well dont give up, this is probably the time to get your mind, heart, and house in order so that Mr. Right or Mrs. Right can walk into your life. Everything happens in due time, we just have to learn the virtue of patience.
Now I will admit, I am tired of False Hopes, but it takes more than an "I Love You" to win me over. I need an "I am in Love with You" " I Truly Want to be with You" "I accept and love you for who you are". I need for these sayings to be geniunely displayed verbally and physically (Actions do speak louder than words). When I say physically I'm not referring to sexually.
Dont be a competitor in the Race to the Alter because everyone is not marriage material. When Mr. Right or Mrs. Right comes along you will know it. Real True Love is not BOASTED, instead it radiates like sunshine for all to see.
Choose wisely, and beware of scheming Mr. Wrongs & Mrs. Rights!
True Love Never Ends....
I love it! You know my saying "Marriage/Weddings are the new black"
ReplyDelete