This entry is about lesson learned in life we sometimes all experience:
Lesson Learned: "Sometimes you have to call on the people you do not like"
I found out that a girl who didn't care for me and I didn't care for her had an unforseen circumstance in her family, after not talking to her or seeing her since undergrad, she called me just to talk. I listened to her talk because she needed to vent and I was there for her. But I did hang up like Wow, always expect the unexpected, never say never, and God sure is testing me.
Lesson Learned: "Don't Judge a book by it's Cover"
A person started acting cool as the year progressed, but still dodn't trust them...you know keept them on that short leash ordeal, but remain cordial. Well theirr true old colors finally shown thru and I cut this particualr person off completely. Sometimes people seem like they changed on the outside, but still 2-faced & ghetto by nature.By all means sometimes we have to remove this foolsihness/deadweight from life completely.
Lesson Learned: "Don't be a Follower, be a Leader"
Why is that when there is a clique of Catty Chatty females, who all drink from the same cup of Menustration....one has beef with another person not in the clique and the rest of the Bitches in the clique now has animosity toward that person for no apparent reason. I dont get it...if that person hasnt done anything to you why you jump on the stupid stick with your home girl. Be a leader and not a follower because the person you following is steering you in the wrong direction. Plus it proves you can't think for yourself either. Please be an Individual!!!
Lesson Learned: "As blushing will sometimes make a whore pass for a virtuous woman, so modesty may make a fool seem a man of sense."
If in a relationship like this, but you so hard up to say you have a man/girl...you living in a make believe world. If you are in a relationship with a dog or whore...and they are still up to their no good ways, leaving you at home while they out moonlighting with the suppose to be "boys" or "girls"....Boo get out because you are not his/her significant other and stop telling yourself you are. If you havent met the friends or invited to go out with them, time to get off the sideline and move on to team where you'll be a MVP.
Lesson Learned: "Just when you think God has forgotten about you, He shows up"
Life has its ups and downs, but sometimes life has more downs than ups. Ive experienced that this year and just when I had thrown the towel in and given up...God comes on His time and blesses me. Therefore, I don't give up anymore, I just put it all in his hands and let Him do His Will.
Conclusion: We never know what we may have to face in life...stupidity and hardships in life is not the end of the world. We must learn to have faith, get along, and be individuals. Put on a smile and laugh every now and then. Life is too short!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment