When I do something for someone, I do it with no strings attached nor am I looking for anything in return. But at the same time, when I feel people are beginning to abuse my niceness I have to become ASYMPATHETIC and just don't give a SHIT.
Don't get me wrong, everyone has those days where they just don't feel like being bothered with anyone or anything. But when those days seem to only occur when certain individuals are around, then that's when it's a problem.
On my behalf, I really don't let things and people annoy me, I don't ask people to do nothing for me, and I pretty much stay to myself to allievate drama, nosey people, and annoyance out of my life.
Even though I may come off to some people as a BITCH, SNOB, or Conceited, I am really a very nice, caring person with a big heart, who is a very private person, and nonchalant at times.
Lately my attitude hasn't been nice due warning signs of my niceness being abused, to benefit themselves and I'm not having it! What I'm trying to get at is this:
1.I'm tired of people talking to me about stupid SHIT and NOTHINGNESS just so their mouth can open and close. Although you may LOVE to hear yourself talk, does not mean I want to hear what is falling out of your mouth.
2. I'm tired of hearing what is going on in some people's family,friends, and/or associates' lives. It's okay to vent when there is death or a serious illness affecting a family member or friend and I will be there with both ears listening and with a shoulder to cry on. But all the other NONSENSE, I don't care to hear about because I DON'T CARE!
3. I'm tired of people asking me to do this or do that, or always saying "I need." Like my status said a few mintues ago, "I'm NOT OBLIGATED to do a damn thing 4 U because U are not my RESPONSIBLITY." If I want to do something, it's because I want to do it or a person is in SERIOUS need of my HELP.
I'm just asking people to be MINDFUL of the fact that people don't want to be bothered all the time.Also, people may have other things planned and are not going to drop what they are doing for you. YES, THERE MAY COME A TIME/TIMES WHEN I MAY NEED SOMEONE'S HELP, BUT I DO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HELP VERSUS SELFISHNESS!!!!
ADVICE: The choices you have made are definitely not my problem. Therefore stop beating the deadhorse and try to do for yourself!!
Please stop abusing my niceness, and whatever services of mine you may deem are substantial for U because the answer from now on will be NO!!!
"YES, THERE MAY COME A TIME/TIMES WHEN I MAY NEED SOMEONE'S HELP, BUT I DO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HELP VERSUS SELFISHNESS!!!!"
ReplyDelete-and there you have it