Friday, July 2, 2010

Pet Peeve Parade


Whew!!! This week my tongue was bridled in real life, but I cannot take holding in some of the annoyances I have endured. Hope you enjoy this parade, it is filled with Hobos, Imagery, and Wisemen.


Hobos

A family of 5 was invited to a child's birthday party. In total, there was 17 children and 19 adults. Out of all the children there, whom were very well mannered, polite, and TRAINED; 3 in particular were doped up on sugar and running a muck. The hosts and some other adults at the party had to keep telling these 3 do not do this/do not do that, stay over here/come back here, chase after them, etc. Now the 2 HOBOS who the 3 children belong to never once got up to see about their children, chastize them, run after them, etc. They just sat on their fat azzez and ate Pizza Hut like they were on a newly wed retreat with no kids. I hate to be the one to break the news to you 2, but those days are over....raise your damn kids so they will know how to act in public! *Kanye Shrug*


Imagery

I love to be around open minded people may it be family, friends, associates, or strangers that engage in mind stimulating conversation. It kills me when I am asked a question and when I begin to answer, the person who posed the question has started another conversation in the mist of my reply. I guess the questions, you were dying to ask me was just a FIGMENT of MY IMAGINATION. Next time this happens and I do not respond, they will get annoyed because they had to repeat themselves; or I'll be labeled as a snob. Either way I'll be living in the real world and they can have their Fantasy Conversation Land.


Wisemen

This topic keeps popping up in my life as well as some other peoples lives a little to often. I dedicate this one to the now married or in a relationship so called Wisemen. I do not understand as to why is that when a person gets married or get into a relationship, they get hit with a sudden dose of Amnesia when it comes to single life. Sorry to say, but they remind me of the Sinner who just got Saved. I guess thats what hapens when you get Baptisized in the pool of Love.


Its like just because I am single and is very often frustrated with the single life and all it has to possess, does not give you the opportunity to bask in your happiness and tell me "Your Man is Coming" "He is out there" "Continue to Do You in the meantime".....blah, blah, blah. I am so tired of hearing this from fools that use to be more frustrated than I when they were single.


I'm like for real, how can you give me encouraging advice when we are no longer on the same road. You married your "Dick on Call" or your "Bust Down", or you chose to stick it out with this person cause no one else was trying to holla or be with you. Get a freaking wake up call because I know your relationship/marriage is not all you make it seem. I do not live Vicariously thru you and your so called HAPPINESS or adhere to the words that are coming out your mouth.



That ends this parade for now...hope you enjoyed and you return to spectate again.


No comments:

Post a Comment