Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kneel Down, Look Up, & Get ready for a Come Up!

Hey blog world,

I have seriously been M.I.A. It's been a year since my last post. Trying to get myself together for the next phase God has in my life. Last year I didn't renew my contract at a health clinic because I was tired of being used a puppet/slave, being micromanaged, and basically not being appreciated. I took a job beneath my credentials until I figured out what I really wanted to do or route to take while trying to restore my passion. During those 8 months, it was tough, I've never had to really budget before, or really give much thought to anything in life with the exception of choosing what college I wanted to attend for undergrad. I stayed on my knees praying. But praying doesn't work alone, you have to also be proactive about what you are praying for. Simply put you have to make sure you have yourself together and the proper things in place so that when that door opens you can walk right into it. I had been applying to different health clinics and kept getting "Nos." I even contemplated the thought of opening my own practice but became overwhelmed. In November 2013 a calming sensation came over me, I began to pray. Next day my new license to practice in A new state came in the mail. In January, I got a phone call I was definitely was not expecting from a physician that wanted me to come in to his office learn his protocol and pretty much go into practice for myself  after spending a month with him. I took him up on the offer, turned in my two weeks notice, said "See you later" to great friends I really did not want to leave behind, packed  up a 2 bedroom  townhouse in 3 days, picked up & packed a Penske truck, drove 8 hours home, spent the night with my parents, and then drove another 2 hours and 15 minutes to my new state. 

Long story short, today is my second day in this unusual but great opportunity. I am thankful for God bringing me through the good, bad, and ugly which prepared me for this next phase. I am thankful for prayerful parents, family, and friends. I am thankful for the  faith, patience, and determination that I have developed over the years. 

I know there's more positivity and greatness to come, but until then I'm going to continue smiling, praying, and compassionately doing what God has sent  to earth to do....His Will. 

Remember to Kneel Down, Look Up, Pray, & get ready for your Come Up!

2 comments: