Hey to all my followers,
Sorry I've been MIA for the past 3 months. A lot has been going on in my life. January 2, 2011 I relocated to Knoxville, TN....Monday makes 9 weeks I've been here with my new job, which I love as well as my patients. January 17th was my Dirty 30 Birthday. February 11-13 I was in Atlanta for the Phirst Pham Weekend. Since I've been here, I have met 2 Sorors that are godsends and 3 phrat. I am currently working toward networking more with the young professionals here when my hectic schedule allows me to.
Since being here, I have had some great days and some bad days, but I looked at the bad days as God's way of testing me on this new journey I'm embarking in life. So far, I have not given up or been discouraged. I know that it is the hard roads that leads to the most happiness versus the easy roads. I do remain prayerful and will continue to put everything in HIS hands.
I am officially unpacked and settled in my new city. Im glad to be back in the state where my adulthood began...LOL! Sorry this post is short, but I'll be posting more in the future.
Hope everyone's 2011 was off to a successful start and that it continues to treat you nicely!!!
Continue to Inspire & be Inspired!
No comments:
Post a Comment